Reclaiming Careers for Skilled Immigrants and Refugees
Retaining Talent for Idaho
Are you a foreign-trained professional searching for a way back to your former career? Global Talent Idaho provides resources to help you:
- Identify career options and pathways in Idaho
- Navigate an Idaho job search
- Write a US-style professional resume and cover letter and phone interview and networking skills
- Learn about licensing, credentialing and educational opportunities
- Access training and tools to help prepare for a professional career in the US
- Get connected with other professionals in your field
To be eligible for participation in Global Talent Idaho, you must meet these requirements:
- Be permanently authorized to work in the U.S.
- Have the equivalent of a US Bachelors degree
- Have at least 2 years of professional work experience, in your country of origin and/or elsewhere
- Be computer literate and at an intermediate or better English level
- Be highly motivated to participate in Global Talent Idaho’s job search training
Want to learn more?
Please click on the “Apply Now!” link bellow to register to our learning portal and Global Talent Idaho will contact you for an appointment within the next two weeks.